Our COVID MessagingKeeping you and your family healthy
The safety, protection and comfort of our patients and team is our primary concern. Please be assured that we will maintain the highest standards of sanitation
IMPORTANT: If you are sick, have a cough, shortness of breath or fever, DO NOT come to your appointment and call our office to reschedule. Protect your health and the health of others.
YOUR SAFETY: We will adhere to strict standards of universal precautions:
- Autoclave sterilization of all instruments.
- Prompt disposal of all single-use items.
- Chemical disinfectant of all patient contact surfaces between patient visits.
- All team members outfitted with protective gear—gloves, masks, face shields, gowns.
- Staggered appointment times to eliminate overflow in common areas.
- Simplified check in/out process to keep people from waiting.
- Patients will be asked to wait in their care when they arrive to their appointment.
- We will contact patients by cell phone when we are ready for each patient to come into the office.
- Prior to treatment, patients will be asked a series of relevant medical questions.
- Patients must wear masks or face covering upon entering and leaving the office.
- All patients will be asked to hand sanitize, which will be provided, upon entering.
- We will take patient temperature by infrared. Anyone with a fever will be referred to medical care and their appointment will be rescheduled.
Be well, be safe and we look forward to seeing you soon. Please do not hesitate to contact our office with questions or concerns.
Dr. Ken Tirone